Autumn is my favorite season of the year and with that I really want to make it my resolution to be more intentional about enjoying what each season has to offer.
Therefore, this autumn I would like to…
- Bake an apple pie from scratch.
- Sip a pumpkin latte at my favorite cafe.
- Decorate a pumpkin.
- Make my bed a cozy retreat.
- Finish a knitting project.
- Bring baked goods to the office.
- Unearth my autumn wardrobe.
- Read twelve new books.
- Craft my own Halloween costume.
- Try three new soup recipes.
I’m excited to see the added layer of enjoyment that being more intentional brings to this season. And I can cross off the first of the soup recipes with this corn chowder that I made tonight (pictured above)!