Here comes one of my favourite parts of the year - August and September. Fully bloomed all around and it’s almost time to harvest… I spend lots of time in the woods and travelling those months, but never forget to get together my friends here, in my little cabin in the woods.
"Away we go, it’s a festival of fantasy!"
In the art store.
Look at these A-Holes. Now available as teas! Weird.
- Gamora: A edgy tea that packs a surprising punch but utterly smooth if brewed just right. Resistant to being sweetened up too much, so easy on the sugar.[spiced green, thai chai, vanilla green,accented with red peppercorn and cocoa nibs]
- Peter Quill: Fun, energetic, and almost childlike. A strong, cloyingly sweet drink to make you kick ass while feeling young at heart. [almond, cream, tiger eye accented with chocolate chips, sprinkles and cinnamon]
- Drax: This tea cannot be stronger than me. It is a beverage. I could easily overpower this cup of liquid. I am confused. [lapsang souchong, gingerbread,candy apple, accented with aniseed, ginger and cocoa nibs]
- Rocket Racoon:A little weird, a little spicey, and stronger than you’d expect from such a small cup of tea. [mambo, hazelnut, lapsang souchong, accented with apricot and red peppercorn]
- Groot: I am groot! [green chai, hojicha, kukicha, accented with raspberry leaves and lemon verbena]